2.17.2010

Sarah Sue

Eddie's cousin Sarah is one of his favorite people. Lucky for him, he is one of her favorite people, too. They get to play every day while I am working. If we get to Sarah's house and she is nowhere to be found (as in, she hasn't woken up yet), Eddie often becomes frantic, yelling, "SARAH SUE!"

On Monday, Eddie got a special treat - Sarah came to our house! I didn't tell him she was coming and he was acting ready for his nap, but then Sarah Sue showed up and he was so happy, he ran around in circles and yelled a lot. Of course, after an hour or so, the novelty wore off and they fought over every toy.

But, they had fun playing on our bean bag.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

They fight over toys at my house too. I hope they always stay such good friends like Ashlee and Jacob.